ABOUT FILM CREW
Any event that occurs, anywhere in the world, where people have the ability to take a video, and seeing that event from their perspective. Now take all of those perspectives and turn them into one video, a crowd sourced video. This is what Film Crew is all about!
We are revolutionizing the way that people capture and share their individual experiences, by creating a platform where anyone can upload a video, which will then be synced by geo-location and time stamp with other users videos to create an experience like never before seen! Concerts, sporting events, breaking news, social injustice, acts of nature, any event that takes place where more than one person has a camera focused in the same direction, can become a Film Crew crowd sourced video.
The future of video has arrived, will you be on the Film Crew, or will you be left sitting on the sidelines?
The video below is a crowd sourced video that was created at the Ryman Auditorium, during an encore performance by the band Bon Iver. All of the different angles were shot by different people using different devices. All of the clips were then automatically synced using time stamp, and audio wave form recognition to create a crowd sourced video of this memorable performance.
Imagine if you were at this concert, sitting on the front row, you would have a completely different experience than if you were in the balcony. With Film Crew you get to go back and experience the event in a completely different way, you get to see the event from any seat in the auditorium. Please take a moment to watch the video to get a better understanding of what a crowd sourced video experience is like.
Video Marketing Volume Statistics
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every 60 seconds.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- Saudi Arabia is the country with the highest daily online video access, with 98 percent of online video penetration among the population (via statista).
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- Every second, a million minutes (17,000 hours) of video content will cross global IP networks by 2021, according to Cisco (via Forbes).
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day (via Forbes).
Mobile Video Marketing Statistics
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- 90% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device.
- Periscope users have created more than 200 million broadcasts.
- 10 million videos are watched on Snapchat per day.
Video Marketing Engagement Statistics
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Sixty-four percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos (via tubularinsights).
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Views on branded video content have increased 258% on Facebook and 99% on YouTube as of June 2017 (via tubularinsights).
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to YouTube links.
- The average CVR for websites using video is 4.8%, compared to 2.9% for those that don’t use video.
- Having a video on a landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of the SERP.
- 46% of users act after viewing an ad.
- An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
- Cisco states that Live internet video will account for 13 percent of the total video traffic in 2018 (via Forbes).
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
- Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22 percent.
Fun Video Marketing Facts
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Internet video traffic made up 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.